Wednesday, October 28, 2015

PASS Summit 2015 - Wednesday (Day 1)

Day started from Vendor's breakfast. I think that is the same breakfast as for everybody else with an exception of providing additional information to all interested folks.


Long line for food.












Just put my camera into a room of another vendor.





Microsoft CAT team




I was so surprised that some local chapters are straggling without speakers.
















Such a huge crowd of 5.5K people is moving.














About here I was too tired to stay near moving river of people.




Keynote room.

Bloggers' tables








Keynote is starting










Getting secure call from Microsoft. I was little scared.


Started vendors' exploration.





Real Houdini's tricks

Crazy duck-professor 









My camera can't catch the horizon of dining hall



























































































Angela, you are TV-Star now. Just should not worry so much.



 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!


Kelly is doing picture of me doing picture of her doing picture of me.....






























No comments:

Post a Comment