Saturday, March 11, 2017

SQL Saturday #592. Raleigh, NC

As usual, posting my pictures from SQL Saturday I've attended:

The first shot is on the entrance to the Speakers' dinner venue.

First people inside


Coming more and more











Dinner is ready









Dessert














- I'll scare you!




- Are you scared now?



After the speakers' dinner some of us decided to visit local landmark: "Free Expression Tunnel"


There you can express anything you want, but some photos are banned.







Here is even SQL Saturday Expression:


Here are photos from actual SQL Saturday event.
Starting from sponsors.







Here are some photos from sessions I've attended:



Dinner hall:

Venue buildings:


Pretty nice campus in the downtown of Raleigh.




I've tried to capture flowing water:


Speakers' room























End of the event. Raffling prizes:










The Luckiest winner!




















No comments:

Post a Comment