Now I decided to go to Oracle web site and download Java Driver.
After upgrading My SQL Server 2016 up to RC1 I went to "Add features to an existing installation" section and checked "PolyBase Query Service":
As expected, I've got the same error as with Community Review version:
Then I went to Oracle Java driver download page: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre7-downloads-1880261.html
I've reviewed Oracle License Agreement (very recommend do the same before the download).
Then I've loaded two 64bit driver versions for Windows: jre-7u80-windows-x64.exe and jre-7u80-windows-x64.tar.gz.
If you are too picky (as me) and hate going to Oracle's web site you can download these files from my repository, but warn you, I can't guarantee that some hackers will replace them by infected copies:
Just in case will provide file sizes:
jre-7u80-windows-x64.exe - 31,239,592 bytes.
jre-7u80-windows-x64.tar.gz - 43,796,480 bytes.
Then I've started the installation:
Changed the driver installation folder:
And started installation:
After Installation was done,
I went back to SQL Server installation and clicked "Re-Run" checkup for "Feature Rules".
New screan immediately poped-up:
I clicked Next, and on the next screen changed PolyBase Engine Services to "manual" startup:
And finally, everything was successfully installed:
Now have to find the time to research and test the new feature.